About Me

My photo
I shoot photos and videos of mostly outdoor and lifestyle. I love to fish so the main focus of that of fishing. I run a website called Saltyshores.com and use it to share my adventures through life. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Banana Foster's video in HD using my NIkon D300s

Nikon D300s 12MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)

When we were in Louisiana with Greg Dini , John and I ate at a place called "the Palace" down on Canal street. The food was ok but the Desert was excellent. Since the banana fosters were made right in front of us I decided to video it using the Nikon D300s DSLR. It's a little dark and I was shooting it all in auto mode so the lighting kind of shifted a bit. Overall though it came out ok.

This video is nothing special.. it just shows you how good the low light capabilities are of these DSLR when shooting HD videos. I will be using some of these types of footage when I compile some of the fishing videos I will be shooting here shortly.



Banana Fosters' HD from Sam Root on Vimeo.

Followers

Search This Blog