About Me

My photo
I shoot photos and videos of mostly outdoor and lifestyle. I love to fish so the main focus of that of fishing. I run a website called Saltyshores.com and use it to share my adventures through life. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Monday, February 1, 2010

World Record Snooks, Found dead near the Manatee River after the freeze of Jan 2010

World Record Snook perhaps. This Five feet Monster snook was found dead on the banks of the Manatee River after the freeze.


February 1st, 2010
Author: Sam Root of Saltyshores.com

Perhaps a World Record snook for sure.



When I first looked at it, I thought it was a big drum of some sort but a closer look reveal it is definitely a snook.



This Giant snook measured 60″ long. Yes that is a real 5 feet long snook not just a fish story. This leviathan was found dead on the side of the Manatee river after an unprecedented freeze that took the lives of millions of fish.










Followers

Search This Blog