About Me

My photo
I shoot photos and videos of mostly outdoor and lifestyle. I love to fish so the main focus of that of fishing. I run a website called Saltyshores.com and use it to share my adventures through life. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

How to Tie a Kingfish rig, very easy and with out a use of a crimping tool.

How to Tie Make a Kingfish rig, very easy and with out a use of a crimping tool.

By Sam Root of Saltyshores.com


Just in time of Kingfish Season.

This is my friend Jay showing you how to to tie a very easy kingfish rig with out any use of a crimping tool.

A continuing series of "Saltyshores How to". If you like it please rate the video by just clicking on the stars at the bottom left of the video.


How to Tie a King Fish Rig Video






By Sam Root of Saltyshores.com

Followers

Search This Blog