About Me

My photo
I shoot photos and videos of mostly outdoor and lifestyle. I love to fish so the main focus of that of fishing. I run a website called Saltyshores.com and use it to share my adventures through life. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

4in1 Lure with Fishbuzz

11.18.2009


By Sam Root of Saltyshores.com

Today even though it was slick calm out there I had an obligation to shoot some video footage and stills with FishbuzzTV. They were shooting a infomercial stuff for the 4in1 Lure. It's a fishing plug with interchangeable lips. This allows a person to fish 1-2 foot of water and just by changing the lip of the lure fish up to 10' of water.

Interesting concept none the less.

These product shots were taken with the 35mm 1.8 (very cheap lens but looks pretty darn good)






Followers

Search This Blog