About Me

My photo
I shoot photos and videos of mostly outdoor and lifestyle. I love to fish so the main focus of that of fishing. I run a website called Saltyshores.com and use it to share my adventures through life. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Breath Like a Fish Video Completed.

11.17.2009



By Sam Root of Saltyshores.com

Today was slick calm on the water here in Tampa. I wanted to be out there but figured I better catch up on things again.

Had lunch with C.A. Richardson of Flatsclass TV over in Brandon. We had a really productive talk about the state of the industry. How the way we market things are quickly changing. Saltyshores hope to be there when they do.

I also finished the video for www.breathelikeafish.com

The video was done using 2 cameras. A regular video camera and a Nikon D300s. You can tell which was the DSLR as it has the really cool shallow depth of field.

http://www.vimeo.com/7674381

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQYQnCkDaxo


Followers

Search This Blog