About Me

My photo
I shoot photos and videos of mostly outdoor and lifestyle. I love to fish so the main focus of that of fishing. I run a website called Saltyshores.com and use it to share my adventures through life. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Finished up the Louisiana Redfish HD video with Captain Greg Dini

11.28.2009

By Sam Root of Saltyshores.com

Today I poled the flats for some red fish, near the house for a couple hours. The hope was to get a couple fish on fly this morning. We spooked a few fish that was like 10-15ft away but for the most part it was slim pickings. I did get  like a 5 inch trout to technically avoid the complete skunk.

Yesterday I finally finished the Louisiana redfish video with Captain Greg Dini.

Look for more high quality video like this one. I'm looking to shoot kayak fishing, some bay boat stuff as well as offshore. I'm looking to mix in Flyfishing and lots of sight fishing stuff. To me showing the eat is the key. I hate watching TV shows showing people already hooked up to a fish. You miss the initial excitement of the eat and the most hectic part.

Here is the HD version

Youtube HD version Click here If you like the video please click the number of stars on the bottom right of the video.

http://www.saltyshores.com/la.html


Followers

Search This Blog