About Me

My photo
I shoot photos and videos of mostly outdoor and lifestyle. I love to fish so the main focus of that of fishing. I run a website called Saltyshores.com and use it to share my adventures through life. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Dec 11th 2009 Journal Updates

Dec 11th 2009

Spent most of the day working on the New Saltyshores lay out. I created Users for all the current SS contributors. I also sent them emails explaining how to use the new format and how flexible the system was.

I spent a good chunk of the day also copying over some post from the legacy SS to the new SS. I will try to copy over all the cool stuff like reviews and articles that are I think has value. This is going to take some time so you might see some old post mixed in with the new post on the new SS. All the data will still remain on the old SS I will have links to it on the main page.

While browsing some video sites I came across this cool video. It was shot in Northern Mongolia home of  the largest trout in the world. Very cool. (it's embedded on the new SS just press play).

http://saltyshores.com/wordpress/2009/12/11/destinations/the-river-that-time-forgot/


Trying to work with the stealth black them for Tibor reel shot, I waited til the sun went down and shot this photo with a black cloth background. I'm trying to give it coming out of the shadow effect.



Followers

Search This Blog