About Me

My photo
I shoot photos and videos of mostly outdoor and lifestyle. I love to fish so the main focus of that of fishing. I run a website called Saltyshores.com and use it to share my adventures through life. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Saltyshores UPdate for Dec 10th 2009

Dec 10th 2009

Nothing very exciting today. It was raining and overcast for the most of the day with a southern winds. To my experience southern winds around in Tampa bay I haven't had much luck when I'm using artificial lures. The fishing around here so far has been hot and cold. The most successful fishing has been the inshore gag grouper bite. I know guys that are catching keeper groupers in less than 15' of water! I also know friends that is trolling long lipped plugs and pulling up 30" gags in the shipping channels.

Today I have been moving content over to the new Saltyshores. It will be using wordpress and database driving. It will be better for search engines as well as have a search feature so you can do a search for all kinds  of stuff on Saltyshores.com.

Videos which I am currently working on doing more of, can be embedded within Saltyshores. This means you don't have to leave the website anymore to see the videos, just press play.

The Email thing is rolling along. I'm working on a templates and gathering newsletter sponsors. So keep an eye out for a link in the next few days to add yourself to the mailing is so you get free fishing stuff! Just working on the getting bugs out and getting use to the program.

Not as exciting as a fishing report but I edited more Product shots for Marsh Works.








Followers

Search This Blog