About Me

My photo
I shoot photos and videos of mostly outdoor and lifestyle. I love to fish so the main focus of that of fishing. I run a website called Saltyshores.com and use it to share my adventures through life. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Gopro HD 1080p video of Hells Bay Skate

Dec 18th 2009:

Today I Shot some video of the Hells Bay Skate today with the Gopro HD 1080p helmet camera I just last week. I gotta say I'm quite impressed. This was of course totally hand held. I rendered it in Sony Vegas to add some contrast. I have to say it rivals many normal point and shoot camera in quality.

The body was very sturdy and it came with a waterproof case. I dunked it in saltwater a couple times while testing it. I will be shooting more with it here very soon.

As you can see from the footage it was overcast raining and drizzly...consider there wasn't much light out there I thought the little $299 camera did great!

Hells Bay Skate Walk through using my Toy Gopro HD 1080p from Sam Root on Vimeo.


Followers

Search This Blog