About Me

My photo
I shoot photos and videos of mostly outdoor and lifestyle. I love to fish so the main focus of that of fishing. I run a website called Saltyshores.com and use it to share my adventures through life. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sarasota fishing with Jason Stock

12.7.2009

By Sam Root of Saltyshores.com

Today I fished with my friend Jason Stock down in Anna Maria area. The conditions with the exception of lack of sunlight was great. Very low winds and plenty of mullet. It wasn't very hard to fish this near area. I mean it was in the 60's(not in the 40s') when I was driving down to meet with him. Lots of life but the fishing wasn't on fire.

We got into a couple of rat reds, a few trout and some blue fish before we headed back in about 1pm. We did get a nice red on the Sebile stick shad but the hook got bent. Jason was not a happy camper considering it was our only really nice fish we hooked all day.

Photo: note.. again... cloudy overcast skies, I used the built in flash to make the image popped more.






Followers

Search This Blog